- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Latest Work
Custom Garage Door Installation in Fort Bend County, Texas
RGS installed and replaced these custom garage doors. This was a custom garage door replacement. Our customer was very satisfied with the results! […]See This Project
Articles & Tips
Basic Garage Safety
At the end of the day, garage systems are all about safety. The garage itself protects your vehicles and possessions from the elements, while garage doors keep prying eyes and hands out. Beyond the b […]
Garage Doors Everywhere
Take a stroll around Houston, Austin, or Nashville's booming food and retail districts, and you'll see a common trend: garage doors. From coffee shops to boutiques and bars, garage doors are popular […]